8" Small Nakala Beaded Wooden Bowl
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
Say hello to the perfect catch all basket!
Our catch all baskets are perfect for just about anything. These catch all baskets can be used for additional storage, home organization, or as a beautiful focal point in your home office or living room. They also serve as a great key catch-all at your front door.
All designs are globally inspired through a deep desire to bring the rich culture of Rwanda basket weaving and make a beautiful addition to your home.
- Approximately 8” W x 4” H
- Fair Trade
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of sisal, glass beads and jacaranda wood
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Food safe for serving
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven, handbeaded and handcarved in remote regions of Rwanda by three different artisan groups.
- After serving bread or other dried foods, turn the product upside down: shake and tap to release crumbs and residue.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.